Laboratory Testing Services
UKAS and DWTS Accredited
We offer an extensive selection of microbiological analysis on a diverse range of sample matrix types.
We offer a broad portfolio of sampling that is UKAS ISO 17025, DWTS and MCERTs accredited where appropriate. Our range of environmental monitoring services are designed to help support companies in meeting their legislative requirements and to comply with environmental regulations.
Our fields of specialism include:
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Drinking Water Sampling
- Soils Sampling
- Waste Water Sampling
- Waste Monitoring
Our experienced field technicians are multi-disciplined and have fully equipped temperature controlled vehicles. Our nationwide coverage allows us to provide an efficient response to our clients needs. We provide a tailored independent, one-stop environmental and sampling service.
For any enquiries or questions regarding our sampling support, please click here
Microbiology & Legionella
We offer an extensive selection of microbiological analysis on a diverse range of sample matrix types, which include:
- Drinking water (from source to tap in the drinking water cycle)
- Recreational waters
- Surgical dressings
- Process waters
The rapid determination of Legionella bacteria in an outbreak scenario is crucial. In helping our customers protect public health and manage water systems we are able to provide the rapid Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Legionella analysis in addition to our standard culture method.
Sci-Tech Water Treatment Ltd provide an extensive range of accredited drinking water and wastewater analytical methods for chemical and microbiological parameters.
To meet your water and wastewater analytical requirements, we offer a comprehensive range of environmental testing solutions including expert laboratory analysis, on-site testing and in-field sampling and monitoring.
We provide analysis for:
- Discharge Consents
- Groundwater Regulations 1998
- Environmental Permitting Regulations 2008 (Pollution, Prevention and Control Regulations 2000) to include Integrated Pollution Control authorisation and Pollution, Prevention and Control permits
- Controlled Activity Regulations (CAR) 2005
- The Landfill Regulations 2004
Our clients range from industries including, Manufacturing, Waste Management, Industrial Processing, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities and Sewage Treatment companies amongst others.
Our expertise of the issues faced by these industries can help your compliance with Environmental legislation and regulations for wastewaters, effluents and ground waters.
We are able to analyse the following matrices:
- Land leachates
- Process Waters
- Prepared Leachates
- Surface Waters
- Treated Sewage
- Untreated Sewage
Our extensive range of analysis for wastewaters includes:
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- SVOCs (Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds)
- PAHs (Phenoxy Acid Herbicides)
- Hydrocarbons (EH – Extractable Hydrocarbons, TPH/EPH – Total/Extractable Petroleum Hydrocarbons, VPH – Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbons)
- Metals, total and filtered/dissolved (Toxic 6 and many more)
- BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand)
- COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)
- Ionic Balance
- E. coli
- Total Coliforms
- TVCs (Total Viable Coliforms)